Senior IT Engineer with interests in Cybersecurity, Cloud Computing, Machine Learning, Open Source Software (OSS), ARM-based Single-Board Microcomputers, Web and Mobile Development, Space Technologies and Exploration, and Infrastructure Hyper-Connectivity (IoT).
Thought, Technical, and Team Leadership, Innovation, Cybersecurity, Digital Forensics, IoT Security, Information Security, Mobile and Solution Design, Infrastructure Management and Administration, Configuration and State Management, Web and Mobile Development, and Shell Scripting.
`Cybersecurity`, `MacOS`, `iOS`, `Windows`, `Linux`, `Debian`, `RHEL`, `Bash`, `VMware`, `ESXi`, `AWS`, `GCP`, `Azure`, `Citrix`, `Hyper-V`, `KVM`, `Terraform`, `Vagrant`, `Packer`, `Ansible`, `PostgreSQL`, `MySQL`, `SQLite`, `Git`, `Bash`, `HTML5`, `CSS`, `Apache`, `NGINX`, `yaml`, `Agile`, `Open Source`, `Networking`, `OpenStack`, `Docker`, `OpenShift`, `Kubernetes`, `Jenkins`.
- 2005-2010 - Baker College / Bachelor of Science: Computer Science / GPA: 3.89
- 2009-2009 - University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign / Certificate of UNIX Administration
Articles listed are both personal and professional and reflect my views and not those of any company or group that I am affiliated with.- Building a Full Stack DevOps Pipeline (LinkedIn.com)
- Why PuTTY when you can SSH? (LinkedIn.com)
- 10 Handy Bash Aliases for Linux (OpenSource.com)
- The User-friendly Alternative to Find (OpenSource.com)
- Installing Software via the Command-Line (OpenSource.com)
- The Spookier Side of UNIX/Linux (OpenSource.com)
- CompTIA A+ Certified Technician
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers: Computer Society
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers: Computational Intelligence Society
- Department of Homeland Security–Private Analytic Exchange Program (AEP)